GoodWork is fundamentally changing the way premium creative work gets done – a win-win for all involved.
This Code of Conduct defines what’s expected when working on the GoodWork Platform to ensure GoodWork continues to be a place where all involved can thrive.
1. Be Respectful
- Treat everyone with respect and courtesy.
- Discriminatory language or behavior based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or any other personal characteristic won’t be tolerated.
- Foster an inclusive and welcoming environment for everyone involved in your project.
2. Be Responsive
- Respond promptly to messages and inquiries in the project channel.
- Communicate clearly and openly, keeping everyone informed of progress and any changes.
- Inform each other if there are delays or unforeseen circumstances affecting the project deadline.
3. Be a Team Player
- Clear communication and collaboration is key to successful projects.
- Acknowledge and consider feedback and suggestions
- Work together constructively to resolve disagreements.
4. Don't Take Work off Platform
- Conduct all transactions, communications, and project work within the platform's designated channels.
- Refrain from soliciting or accepting payment, work, or services outside of the platform to maintain the integrity of the marketplace.
- Taking work off platform will likely result in permanent removal from the platform.
5. Recognize Fair Value (for Companies)
- GoodWork is optimized for value – premium work at a direct-to-talent price. There's no wiggle room outside of the scope and timeline provided.
- Requiring work or extra revisions outside of scope will incur additional expense beyond what's budgeted. You can always buy extra design time if you need it.
- Your creative team are hand-picked professionals who have many options for work; please recognize them by paying on time.
If you are the subject of, or witness to any violations of this Code of Conduct, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: January, 28th 2024